1. Seal, S.L. , Dey, A. , Barman, S.C. , Kamilya, G. , Mukherji, J. , Onwude, J.L. Randomized controlled trial of elevation of the fetal head with a fetal pillow during cesarean delivery at full cervical dilatation. International Journal of Gynecology and Obstetrics. 2016;133: 178–182.
2. Taheri Paul A.,MD, MBA, FACS; Butz, David A.,PhD; Greenfield, Lazar J., MD, FACS. Length of Stay Has Minimal Impact on the Cost of Hospital Admission. J Am Coll Sur Vol. 191, No. 2, August 2000.
3. Toner, Richard W.; Pizzi, Laura, Leas; Brian, Ballas; Samir K.; Quigley, Alyson; Goldfarb, Neil I. Costs to Hospitals of Acquiring and Processing Blood in the US. A Survey of Hospital-Based Blood Banks and Transfusion Services. Jefferson School of Population Health, Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. USA Appl Health Econ Health Policy 2011; 9 (1): 29-37.
4. Dexter, Franklin, MD, PhD; Ledolter, Johannes, PhD; Wachtel, Ruth E., PhD, MBA. Tactical Decision Making for Selective Expansion of Operating Room Resources Incorporating Financial Criteria and Uncertainty in Subspecialties’ Future Workloads. Anesth Analg 2005;100:1425–32.
5. Blood Transfusion and Cesarean Delivery, Obstetrics & Gynecology. Rouse, Dwight J. MD, MSPH, et al. October 2006 – Volume 108 – Issue 4 – p 891-897 doi:10.1097/01.AOG.0000236547.35234.8c.